Work at Seanergy
Seanergy is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream, create and most importantly who have apatite for a challenge. Seanergy seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Seanergy, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving ecosystem.
Role: Sr. Software Engineer (.Net Developer)
Job Type: Full Time
Technologies: Microsoft .Net, SQL, React
Minimum Exp: 8 yrs
Educational Qualification: Bachelor
Location: Dallas, Texas
- Provide analysis, design, develop, test and troubleshoot of the application.
- Developing Web and Windows applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Create Database objects including staging Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User defined functions, indexes, Triggers and Complex Queries.
- Review and work on software efficiency by resolving bugs and code optimization.
- Interacting with Client based on the need and business clarifications.
- Actively participate in requirements gathering from stakeholders.
- Responsible for project maintenance and GO-LIVE Support.
- Prepare flow charts and diagrams to illustrate the sequence of steps the program must follow describing logical operations.
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Managing the software build, release, and deployment process.
- Code Review and Technical help to the team members.
- Training the end user on the final product and transfer knowledge to subordinates.
Seanergy pays higher than the market references. Hence, remuneration is not a constraint for the right candidate.